Optimized capabilities for read-intensive workloads
Solidigm P5336 SSD
Amidst this dynamic landscape, modern data-intensive tasks spanning data pipelines, AI, ML, Big Data Analytics, CDN, scale-out NAS, object storage, and rapid retrieval of substantial data volumes.
Introducing the Solidigm D5-P5336 SSD, meticulously engineered to meet these requirements, with optimised capabilities for read-intensive workloads, matching TLC-equivalent performance for both data-intensive operations and high-speed data retrival.
- Capacity: Up to 15.36 TB
- Form Factor: E1. L
- Interface: PCIe 4.0 x4, NVMe
- Mean time between failures: 2 million hours
- Lithography Type: 192L QLC 3D NAND
- Random Read/Write up to 1005 KIOPS (4K, QD256) / 35 KIOPS (16K, QD256)
- Sequential Read/Write up to 7000 MB/s / 3100 MB/s
- Endurance Rating: 14.11 PBW (16K RW)
- Warranty: Five-years